Thursday, June 17, 2010

Satellite.

I went everywhere for you,
I even did my hair for you,
I bought new underwear,
they're blue,
And I wore them just the other day.

Hehe.

My hair is officially returning to its huge, fluffy state.. Just the other day I plucked out a hair that looked like it did not belong to my head... IT was EXTREMELY curly, and by EXTREMELY curly I mean ... well.. EXTREMELY CURLY!

Having exams atm, dont know why Im blogging when thats the LAST thing I should be doing, but I tend to want to write rubbish during exams....

Two more papers.
Then its freedom.
And saying goodbye to my storage of cash... Eventhough it wasnt that much in the first place.. Its still money. T-T
outings with friends have their downsides, dont they?

anyway. this blog is kinda dead. i might do something about it. but i may not.....

I cant seem to end this post.
okay.
end

No comments: