Thursday, December 25, 2008

haha i just HAD to add this

before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. that way, when you're criticize them, you're a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. :)

ANDDD

about birds who shat on her-

yeahhh that'll teach you to shit on me. i probably ate one of your grandparents of something!

stupid flying creatures.




27. Would you have a poodle or a rottweiler?
i want a poodle and a north american shepherd. then i'll have noodle babies. i'll have a litter of noodles..

ANDD


basically i resembled a hillbilly who just milked both Betsy and Beth, and was well on my way to a matrimonial ceremony where i was to wed my cousin Wally.


ANDDD


i was disappointed to find out that martial arts didnt involve any moves which requires me to kick my attacker's balls. to be honest i was kinda hoping The Uncle would teach me the proper technique to carrying out the K-BAR. ( kick-balls and run ) or the K-BARBNBSTBWPS ( kick-balls and run-but-not-before-you-spray-the-bastard-with-pepper-spray ) for that matter.



ANDD


Other hooplah : my internet is laaaaaagging. it took me like an hour to log into freaking xanga. i know, im quite the persistent one. what does WWW stand for you ask? World Wide freaking Wait.


ANNDDD something off the Internet

A few examples of euphemism would be

  • "boulder holder" or bra
  • "gas leak" or fart
  • "butt warmer" or spanking
  • "passed away," "kicked the bucket" or died
  • "toilet paper" or butt wipe
  • "rag" or pad

These can go on forever but most of those are pretty uncommon.

All a euphemism is is a nice word or few words for a not so nice sounding word or saying.



all from Tien Ning's blog. That's why I linked her. She's funny. If she wrote a catty book with sassy remarks like Sophie Kinsella's, I'd read it. Whatmore, I'd freaking BUY it. (i read before i buy, you see.) ROFL. MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS.


freak i love tien ning's blog

No comments: