Sunday, October 28, 2007

DEE-DAA-DUU-DUM~

i guess i'll just write whatever that flashes thru my mind..
i really really really do not know what to write when it comes to blogging unless you give me a topic to write on.
for example the Triangel. it was a nice review huh?
i can earn at least a few dollars IF more people come to my blog and read it, which i doubt it will happen even in a few decades, or even centuries.

Hmm.. few days ago.. one of the richest man in malaysia, also the creator and founder of Genting Highlands, Lim Goh Tong, passed away due to some duno-what-disease that caused his heart to fail.. he was a nice man, he also celebrated his 90th birthday on the 14th of April 2007.
90 YEARS OLD! I think he has been through countless ups and downs throughout his career and had the will to continue to live longer but passed away, unfortunately. so let's pray together in order for him to rest in peace.


Next up, hmm... i notice that i can't add colours to my text..
anybody knows why? isit because of the script settings? i have no clue.
FYI, i'm using Opera as my main browser instead of Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox or maybe Netscape.
I wonder why.. when i read other blogs, i see alot of colours! which i really want to have for my entries..
from here, i sincerely seek help from those professional Opera users to help me with this colour-text problem.

Uga Uga. haha andrew.

oh and eating fried rice + luncheon meat for lunch is wonderful. just great.

unlike someone.. who's watching movie somewhere..

OH!

I'M SO DEAD!

IT's 3PM NOW!

AND I HAVEN'T STARTED PRACTICING FOR SOLO ACTING TOMORROW!

SCRIPT OH SCRIPT PLEASE FALL FROM THE SKY NOW!
*but don't stay on my roof la.. fly down to the living room k?*

OH-PUH-LEEEAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bless me.
johnson.

No comments: