Tuesday, October 23, 2007

why hello there!

PICK PICK PICK IT UP!
not pick ur nose okay.. HAHA ALISON U GEDDIT? HUH?
Eh u SERIOUS ur called johnsons kids the shampoo..no WONDEr that time i saw ur msn name as johnson.
Anyway, i just wanna let u all know, more vids soon to be posted on my youtube account, dont expect anything fantastic, its just for the sake of posting u know?
YEah. well. We really need more people coming here.
But the problem is, everyone
is
addicted
to
the
latest
internet
whiz biz......
FACEBOOK! YES MY FRIENDS! U HEARD ME RIGHT!!!!!!!! F-A-C-E-B-O-O-K!
So deal with it, get an account, add me as a friend and get as many apps as there are. Oh yeah. Adopt me at human pets too.
I dont mind. As long as u dont forget to pet me. soo yeah.. next time, my posts will have SUBSTANCE And not insistent random ramblings like this one. I will touch political subjects (oh right sarah as if u know any) and environmental issues (BOOOORING.) Plus not to forget educational topics. :) So look forward to my posts.

Currently hooked to song from Planetshakers: Beautiful Saviour (THE WORKS TOTALLY ASK ME FOR IT)

No comments: