Wednesday, January 6, 2010

with 2010 brings...

......more hormones.

No kidding, its only been 6 days into 2010 and Ive already like and UN-liked 5 boys. Amazing.
But I guess this is what we call "Crushes".

definition: an intense but usually short-lived infatuation.

Short-lived is RIGHT!
:D
I feel like such an introvert. :(
The older I get, the harder it is for me to remain in ULTRA-FRIENDLY-MODE-CAN-I-BE-YOUR-FRIEND-PLEASE for long. I think that's actually a bad thing since Ill be going to uni soon. ISH.

Anyhoos, anyone wanna go out just gimme a call lah, or else Ill get too content and comfortable with rotting at home..
My social life- or rather what's left of it will go WHOOSH! down the drain.

Gee.

Anyway. Its already 3.30 a.m. and Ive just finished watching a 17 episode of Full House from when I started three days ago! YAYZ!
ANNNDDDD I was OH so productive today, I cleared my table and the loose paperbags strewn all over my desk and room floor! EXTRA YAYZ!

All I have to do now is send of my Christmas cards...
Which, if I might add, are WAY overdue. (duh)

On the OTHER HAND, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALISON DEAR!
you might be in the Switz, but you're ALWAYS in our hearts!
Allows us to celebrate for you. lolol. I love you beb. Take care. :)


ZATZ ALL! :D BAIZ

No comments: