Saturday, March 13, 2010

I read your blogs....

TO BE UPDATED ABOUT UR LIFE, not your BOYFRIEND'S LIFE.

COMPRENDO?
Si!

okay.
so yeah.
Im pretty dead seeing as ive been procrastinating my studying and its only the second week, so id better just get started before i procrastinate further and dig my own grave.

-_-

To those i didnt say goodbye to...
well...
Goodbye. =)

So far classes have been quite okay, and ive been learning alot eventho im still pretty much clueless. Ive been making friends everyday, and Ive forgotten all their names.

Ive been loaded with homework, and I now have frequent classmates.

I have been learning cantonese.

I have been washing my own clothes and preparing my own lunches.

I have been trying to locate where my tutorials are held and usually end up being late because uni campus is too humongous.

So that's like.... just a few points about whats been happening in my life.

oh.
Ive just finished watching You're Beautiful drama and am currently in love (again) with Jang Geun Suk.

Shucks. =/ I dont need a fictitious love in my life.
lol.

Alright im off. My eyelids fail me and are gonna close anytime soon unless i stab myself in the side with a pen.


Off i go! :)

1 comment:

Chloe Khoo said...

OMG babe!! you're beautiful drama rocks right?!?!?! ahhhhhh!!! so romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD