Saturday, June 13, 2009

an account of past few days

Blogs been dead, I know.
So yesterday, Friday at college everyone played dressed up. Didnt snap many photos cos the main camera(wom)men were camera-less. Boohoo. Then we had CF which consisted of Mossy, Sarah Lim, Ms.Leong and I only. Lets just say it was exclusive. After worship we went home. Lulu and Lolo fetched me back. I was tired so I couldnt say anything. Mossy has saggy cheeks, not nice to pinch like my taut, round ones. Then I went for Adult HF cos i had to songlead... Then Sarah Y and I made some veedeeos and posted em on Youtube. Shes really a much better singer than I am... Dont know what IM even DOING sometimes when I sing. LOL. Woke up at 8.30 today, Went for MADU. Jeremy didnt go, then we realised how much we needed him in Madu. LOL! Jimmy sat on my lap, it became kinda numb for a while after that. He has a girls bum. Then the kids went crazy.. And did the usual running around. tried opera and beatboxing using the mic. Lynn and Alanna laughing like crazy... LOL. Met Nigel! Victor, Sarah and Marcia all dressed up to conduct Campus day. Went out for Wendys with DAD.

OMGOSH. AND THIS IS THE TOTALLY COOL PART.
I saw this REALLY REALLY REALLY DROP DEAD GORGEOUS ABSOLUTELY HOT DROOL INDUCING GUY at Wendys. OMGOSHH *melts*
He was wearing a Black Polo T-Shirt with Biege Slacks, had those macho silver watches, carried an expensive phone, sported a short spiky hairstyle and drove a Merc. He looked married tho. Didnt see his finger. HE looked like Andy Lau in his younger days EXCEPT much more good looking with chiseled features and slightly more than a Japanese tinge. Tall AND strapping and TOTALLY BUFF. Could clearly see it as he reached out to grab a french-fry. Definitely SMS-addicted tho. Oblivious to his surroundings. Left half his burger and french fries on the tray, and left. He didnt have any mercy on my hormones THATS for sure. Gosh. NEver met such hotness. I bet he is like 28++... 32 years old even. BUT GOOOOOSSHH SOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOO HOT. I mean. LIKE. SRSLY. Probably works as a model. *dreamy-eyed*

Ta. bebs bobs and all things ... tots

No comments: