Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Say my name, Say my name.

Ugh. I cant stand it, Im turning into another die-hard-tried-too-hard-to-be-cute person.
It gives me the creeps.
but darn, I think i was made for this! XD
now if ONLY i was small sized... -_-
Which I dont see happening anytime soon.
Anyway, HB1 went to 789 for a formal outing, and I must say, I really enjoyed it!
Dressing up and acting classy once in a while is a nice change from the continuous t-shirt and jeans combo.
Pictures allll up on Facebook.
Thanks Sarah Yong for saving my life-- u know what im talking about ;)
Ive gotten way beyond SIEN of college... I just want a CHANGE.
Its so weird when its only been like two weeks since the last holiday?
Sheesh. Guess Im just sick of having to limp along in my studies.
Dont know why I cant get into action.
I have been neglecting my scales..
AAAAUuugghh!!
Why is there so many things that need to be done which I dont want to do?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? WHY? WHY??!

*pulls out hair and screams and runs around room like a harried frantic rabbit

bwaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bebbobs

AND IM NOT GONNA! U! CANT! MAKE! ME! :(
*sobs into pillow*
on a "lighter note" (notice my voice is DRIPPING WITH SARCASM) I got grounded for a month.
I love my parents.
sigh.
And its because i was out two saturdays in a row! oh joy.
ah well.



big sorry to jie cong whose dance competition i cannot attend. I know you will make us all proud and dance ur best. Be confident!! I will rooting for you from the vicinity of my bedroom!! :)

No comments: