Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

First of all, YES THIS LOOKS LIKE A NEW BLOG! truth is, three other people can still post entries in this blog if they want to, so dont be surprised if u see something that doesnt sound like me out of the blue. Hehe. I still CANT change the background.... So looks like I have to forego that pretty Christmas blogger template that I had my eye on the whole while.. Sigh.
SECONDLY, I WAS A BBOAT for 5 seconds towards someone on msn, and during CHRISTMAS! im so ashamed of myself. :( In case you were wondering what BBOAT means, its my abbreviation for Biggest Bit** Of All Time. Yes. I was. :( And I would like to apologize to that person. You Know Who You Are!!! The person I was "cold" too. I should have been a little more gracious. Hehe. YOU CANT GET PAST ME!!! MUAHAH. anyway. On to the MAIN part of this post...
There I was, at 00.00 a.m. wishing everyone a "VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" until my fingers ached from all the typing. Then I suddenly stopped and realised that I forgot to wish the person that was most important. MERRY CHRISTMAS JESUS!! :D I forgot to thank God for the birth of Christ, our Saviour. So I went straight to it. Have YOU thanked God yet? BETTER DO IT NOW AS UR READING THIS lol.
As usual, tomoro I will be going to my grandmums church for her Chinese service where I will sit looking blank while Chinese words get hurled into my face. Well not literally HURLED. Its just that Id be so blur. Hate being a banana but not doing a thing to change it. Thats me. I hope i can change that. I HOPE. hehe. Hoping is one thing, doing is another. WHAT KIND OF MELANCHOLIC SELF-PITYING REGRETFUL POST IS THIS?

ITS CHRISTMAS WEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like you dont know already. hahaha. So, like, erm,
MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DEAR READERS!!!

*official opening of Sarah Tan's 'UDDER' blogggg!!!!*
*string with bow gets cut* *applause*
*grinning Sarah*

No comments: