Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I CANT FIGHT THIS FEEEELING ANYMORE

Has ANYONE watched Horton Hears a Who?
If none of you have, Im telling you, you'd BETTER try and get your hands on it.
ITS LIKE THE BEST ANIMATED MOVIE IVE WATCHED SO FAR!! (So far as in so far I can remember. hehe. short term memory loss)
and i LOVE Jojo's singing part at the end!! ITS TOTALLEH FANTASTIC!
believe me.

Well I had a  good laugh. With myself, yesterday.
I was thinking about sequels to the Horton Hears a Who movie..
So next it will be....
Horton hears a Which!
Horton hears a How!
Horton hears a What!
Horton hears a Where!
Horton hears a When!

 
AND FINALLLLYYY..... *drumroll* the FINAL sequel...

HORTON LOSES HIS HEARING!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET IT GET IT?!!! omgosh i totally cracked myself up.

 
Anyway, Tao, please contact me so we can discuss how i can change the BACKGROUND of this blog, as I cannot access into this blog, remember? Yes, thank you. :) This is TOTALLY going to be my temporary blog. YAY!!  oops... WRONG type of yay.
I meant more YAYY as in  yay. yep.
AITE ALL OF YEH!
GOODBYE and SO LONG.
SO LONG AND GOODBYE!!

 
I meant what I said,
I said what I meant,
An elephant is loyal one hundred percent!!

WOOOOOT


Find great deals on eBay Net yourself a bargain

No comments: