Saturday, June 2, 2007

backooo

I just came back from teluk intan.. Before that was camp! hehehe.. All Girls Camp near the river and the jungle. Go see www.xanga.com/sarahty2 for the stories! IT WAS LOVELY LOVELY LA!
:D i is posting pics here cos FASTER LORRR.. HAHAHA EH EH! BTW THis tuesday i FREE OKAY!! i made sure i kept it tuitionless and meetingless and all the less la. SARAH TAN YONG CHIN? AIYO PLEASE LA I DONT WANNA BE RELATED TO THAT BODYPART! lol... SO MICH, ALISON, MING, TAO, keep ur tuesday LESS Too!! HAHA dont worry michelle, ur turtles gay NEVERMIND, only problem cannot reproduce!! HAHAHAHA.. kidding. now for pics, here it IS!
Look at this bar! OOO its a CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM SHAPED BAR! COCOA DELI!

hold it.. it says - no nuts, carefully made in a nut free zone!!

NOW this is really insulting.
Sarah Louis drew it on my leg in camp. I ACCIDENTALLY washed my leg so the ink went a bit runny. I looked like i had alot of veins in my foot.
Then there was the one by Christina.
And then some senseless ramblings by Denise. Excuse the obsecinity (is that how its spelt) if u may.
i think ive TOTALLY gained 7kg during the hols. REALLY. Heres a drawing by my bro.

A drawing i said? So i lied.
thats ITTT FOR NOWW!! MING HUI AND JING TAO MANA? WE WON THE LEO FORUM THINGY!!! good for us. we rock! :D see u guys! (im REALLY fat now. :) )

No comments: