Saturday, July 28, 2007

HAH HAH HAH

You're way to BE-YOUUutiful garl,
Thats why itll never work,
Cos ull have me suicidal, suicidal,
When you say its not gonna work...
(ARGH STUPID GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!! )

okay. right. the main point im here. TO post a convo i had with a good friend about why a certain girl didnt suit him. Here is him trying to explain and me acting bimbotic.
HERE GOES:
peter reily sam.... gabriel says:
its like
peter reily sam.... gabriel says:
i'm doughnut
peter reily sam.... gabriel says:
she's.....
peter reily sam.... gabriel says:
em....
peter reily sam.... gabriel says:
rice la
peter reily sam.... gabriel says:
very diff type
Aleck. says:
...
Aleck. says:
BOTH ARE CARBOHYDRATE WORRR
peter reily sam.... gabriel says:
fine
peter reily sam.... gabriel says:
shes vege


-------------------------------------END PART ONE-----------------------

Today i went to LAke Club with my FAHMILEE to jog. After all the jogging, i had to watch my lil bro skip around in the humongous playground. Coaxing him to climb everything, i saw a little boy prolly half his age climbing around. Looked at him with awe and did the usual thing every parent does (tho im not a parent.) :" SEE LA JORN HE SO SMALL ALSO HE CAN CLIMB!" Then the little boy looked at me.

*Suspense*

This melay boy had big big eyes and a slightly awed look at me (prolly cos im so tall and big, see?) he kept staring at me until i went running after my brother who was doing some crazy thing over the other side. Then, i saw him again. And he stared at me again. The same thing kept happening. IT wasnt freaky cos he was a small kid, but u shudve seen his expression when he stared at me, like i grew antennas or something!! HILARIOUS LA!! So more after that, my brother fell from a slide after going too fast which made me laugh hysterically for some reason.

----------------------------------END PART TWO---------------------------

Then there i was after a while when the wee puny boy left, jumping around, climbing on top of the structures strictly created for SMALL LIGHT kids. Then after climbing through those small small tunnels i came up triumphant and announced "YAY! I CAN STILL GO THROUGH WITHOUT GETTING STUCK!" Then my mom said nervously "Sarah, stop embarrassing me!!" I then replied wittingly (ha ha ha im so modest) "Mom, if u pretended u didnt know me, i wudnt have embarrassed u right!!! HAIYOH.."

-----------------------------------END PART THREE-----------------------

Why did the girl who breathed underwater through her nose for several minutes drown?

Answer is underlined. HA HA HA HA HA SO FUNNY RIGHT YEA!

-----------------------------------END PART FOUR------------------------

Then while eating i witnessed the MOST SPECTACULAR THING EVER!!! SO CHUN!
An older sister taking picture of the little sister taking picture of the mother taking picture of the son! ALL USING CAMERA PHONES!! WAHH!! SO COOL RIGHT!! I know i know...

----------------------------------END PART FIVE--------------------------

According to Tan's theory, you should not face the wall when sneezing because the saliva droplets that come whizzing out will bounce off the wall due to big momentum thus causing your own spit to splat right on your surprised face. How physics-like.

______________________________________________________
DEFINITE ENDING OF PART SIX

So now howd u like my arrangement eh? Im the one keeping the blog alive. man, i should really ask for a reward. *admires nails*

Blueberry durian pie anyone? :D

No comments: