Wednesday, July 15, 2009

if You think about it.

I feel like changing my blog background. But then I would have to put back all the widgets again. Sien betul. Next time I should think carefully, cos now my blog look like im some.... ah lian. LOL. but at least dont have misspelled words in the background like : "No, YEW COOL NOT LAIK MEZZZ XXXX IM COOOL FOR YEW"

fooh. now that would be a bomb.
A big stink bomb.
that is.

Debate tmr Science against Religion. Oh God, please PLEASE forgive me for everything I am going to say, because I TRULY DONT BELIEVE IT. I'll even willingly let Religion win... lol. srsly.

Thanks to our "wunnerful" and "amazing" and TOTALLY CLUELESS LECTURER for giving us this controversial, chaotic, globally debatable topic. WHOOP-DEE-DO. LETS ALL JUMP OFF THE CLIFF, SHALL WE, AND SAVE THE HASSLE?!

No comments: