Saturday, July 25, 2009

Krispy Kreme- and my jam-packed week.

Basically, you can derive all the information you need to know from the title itself!
Amazing, huh?
Yeah.

I just ate three Krispy Kreme donuts, and I feel like a sinful glutton who is on the verge of getting diabetes.
My friends were right.
They're WAY BEYOND THE LAND OF NORMAL SWEETNESS.
Honestly, Id never thought Id say this, being the NUMBER ONE SWEET TOOTH SMACKER of all time, but there is the rare occasion of having TOO MUCH of a good - and sweet- thing.
And THAT thing... is Krispy Kreme. Tasty, but must be consumed in moderation.
Or ur liver will start having spasms.
Like mine.



And With piano exam coming up,
Exams,
Assessments,
Presentations,
and WHATNOT,
I think,
I may lose my sanity sooner than expected.
Not that Ive already lost it, but I had some reserves left, y'see.
So I guess THERE GOES the reserves.
sigh.
Potty pooo.


bebs and bobs.
I didnt hab a good wik.
I hope nex wik eez batter.

No comments: