Monday, July 13, 2009

So I was walking back today...

And guess what I saw?
Something LIKE the most horrendousific nightmare Ive ever had in my entire life.
Well.
You know this phobia of topless guys I suffer from?
Yeah, I still suffer from it.
Not as bad as before, but its definitely lurking somewhere inside me.
And today proved it.
Just so happens today I was walking on the opposite side of the road, towards the park.
Lo and behold,
SIX, TANNED, MUSCULAR DUDES, PLAYING VOLLEYBALL and...
get ready for it... (you know its coming)
SHIRTLESS.
uhuh, at four p.m. in the afternoon (unless that's counted as evening and Im a noob), six shirtless guys playing volleyball in a cement court beside the main road.
Erk-ish but a little bit suspicious nonetheless.
I had to shield my eyes and cross the road as fast as I could, but thanks to the whizzing vehicles who threatened to run me over flat if I crossed without looking to my left and right repeatedly, I could only do so after FIVE MINUTES PLUS.

Well.
Maybe I looked back a lil.
A lil. like srsly, just a lil.
And maybe my phobia was just a phase.


*Wink*

bebs and bobs

No comments: