Saturday, March 21, 2009

DAORAE

Who said Korean food sucks??????
Wait... Nobody!!
AND THATS WHY I SHALL CONCLUDE THAT KOREAN FOOD ROCKS!
ESPECIALLY,
ESPECIALLY,
ESSSSSPEECCCIIAALLLY,
when you are surrounded by yummy Korean Eye Candy (KEC).
Oh yes people, the Daorae BBQ Restaurant in Desa Hartamas has achieved quite a big feat.
Other than having many loyal customers and always getting promoted for good food,
THEY, HAVE, TWO YUMMY KECs that comes with the whole order!!!
HURRAH FOR KECs!!!
Gosh I was too busy staring at them the whole time that I (the one who usually finishes eating first) became the LAST TO FINISH.

Plus that, as I stepped in, IMMEDIATELY i recognized THREE people I knew.
First, there was this guy lounging in a chair that looked awfully like this guy I knew in primary school. I wasnt so sure.
THEN, my eyes met the sight of a whole bunch of Wesleyians and un-Wesleyians, seated in a corner, munching and laughing away. (I bet they recognized me. Or not.)
THENNNN, as I sat down, I recognised ANOTHER Wesleyian!!! Seated behind me.
All mah juniors.
AND I SWEAR the preppy pretty looking KEC was giving me weird looks as I kept on staring hard at hime. Im pretty freaky in that way, sometimes. I ADORE KECs.
The buff one was soooo yummy I was practically drooling.
I mean, where can you find TWO KECs of a different type (one preppy pretty and one suave buff) IN ONE PLACE!!! WORKING TOGETHER!! SPEAKING IN KOREAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*dreamy sigh*
hormones.... WHY THE HECK DO YOU KEEP ACTING UP!?!?!?!!


ERN YING! LETS GO ON one SATURDAY NIGHT! thats when theyre both there, i think.
WE MUST! WE MusT! WE MUSTTT!!!!

No comments: