Thursday, February 26, 2009

Proved me wrong.

Yeap. Today a pretty boy proved all my theories about pretty boys wrong.
For me, pretty boy basically = weakling.
Weakling meaning = no biceps / no strength / lembik
Lembik meaning = i can beat them up into a pulp

So anyway.
me and him were pushing each other to see someone's facebook picture.
And he pushed me!! HARD!!!
So i was kinda surprised he had that much strength.
Cos he doesnt look like he has.

So anyway.
Random fact that was.
Everyone seems to be working very hard.
I wonder when it will be my turn??

So anyway.
I realised that I dont make any smart comments in class anymore.
I mean.. Less than when i was in high school.
Oh please dont lemme lose my ability to make sassy comments.
PLEASE.
It was my only source of self-amusement!!

So anyway.
I didnt realise my classmates were stressed.
time to get my Sarahness on.
at least i made them laugh like hyenas today with my impressions.
Looks like I havent lost the "touch"!!
and that is good to know.

So anyway.
MY EYELIDS HURT AND IM GOING TO TAKE A TEN MINUTE NAP.
bebs and bobs.


so anyway.

No comments: