Wednesday, April 29, 2009

KA-CHING and pooof its gone.- And when Malaysians massacre English.

Morning: Japanese Ice Cream (A bit off my bonkers, this one) --> RM5.90
Afternoon: TWO Packets of Marshmallows to share with the class and to pay back Sharon hehe (TOTALLY off my bonkers) --> RM10
Late afternoon: WH at One U, Little black dress. (ITS FOR MY MOM LA) --> RM90.30
Evening: Taxi Fare --> RM8 (RM1 discount. I pokai liao)


Total money spent: Rm114.20

IN JUST A DAY.

Total money spent on mum's birthday present: Dress + Necklace Bought earlier (15.90) --> RM106.20


ALL money spent was taken directly out of Ang Pow's given by aunts and uncles for my SPM results.

Now I got no money d. :( I sad.

AND LAN FINAL TMR. I HAVENT STUDY. I SAD SO MORE. AND HOMEWORK! I CANNOT DO ANY HOMEWORK TODAY!!

I SO SO SO SAD!!!! aaahhhhhh why cant i stop talking



bebs and bobs

____________________________________________
Second part.
Ive tried reading LAN. its no use. Im still stuck at the tenth slide of the very first chapter. When did life become such a thing to dread???? WHEN DID I BECOME A WHINER?!?!? (since forever, actually.)

So yeah. Chun Tean once said, while driving, "Eh that car, damn slow, I take over la.."
Then Sharon, Jimmy and I were all "TAKE OVER? YOU WANT TO TAKE OVER THE CAR? HIJACK AH??!??!? LMAOO!!"

and then it happened.

Sarah "Eh Jimmy, one day right, I will overtake the world."
Jimmy ".... HAHAHAHHHAHA WHAT. U USE CAR OVERTAKE THE WORLD AH!??! WHO REACH THE SUN FIRST AH???! HAHAHAHHA LMAO"


=.=

ohhhh yes. how I yearn for the days when I was young and westernized and spoke such perfect English. Yes, those were the long-gone and distant days of witty remarks. Now its just crazy crap spilling over.


And speEEAAAAKING about crazy crap...
There is now officially a group in Taylors Sri Hartamas.
We havent decided the name, but Im thinking about WSCWRYS. Long, but meaningful. OH so meaningful. We So Crazy But We Rock Your Socks.
Current members: Cheong Victah and I.
Commander (president) : Me (duh.)
Vice Commander??? : Victah? :D

We're looking at a big thing here, people.
Recruitment offers are going to cause such a big uproar and receive such ravenous response that we'd probably have to start a second group.

Currently looking to recruit newly found friends, Nigel and Faiz. Keng mebbe? I dont see him around tho. :( booo.

OMGOSH HOT JAPANESE DANCING GUY. I wont tell you his name. He's mine!! *hiss, scratch*

well okay. enough of mah rambling. now its back to the tenth slide. Oh. Im at the eleventh already!! *amazed*

bebsbobs

No comments: